Consilio is a team of specialists in tax, financial, legal and accountancy services for freelancers, business owners of SMEs, and individuals.
We have our office in Maastricht.
We can help you with:
- tax advice for the Netherlands and abroad;
- business consulting;
- setting up and optimizing your business structure;
- cross-border living, working, and business ownership;
- business acquisition or business transfer, including within the family;
- evaluating and drawing up agreements;
- income tax returns / M form / tax returns in Belgium and Germany
- legal issues;
- estate and financial planning;
- inheritance and gift tax;
- retirement provision / pensions;
- annual financial statements and bookkeeping, using online management software which always shows you your company’s latest financial data and performance.
- payroll and employment law issues.
Get in touch with us using our contact form or call one of our advisors.
My rock and ally for all my business-related tax matters
Chiefly as regards my own business, but also for businesses and business owners I advise to operate over the border. In this sense too, Consilio is of great help to entrepreneurs and, specifically, to my business contacts
To my mind, a tax professional must like nothing better than searching for and, more importantly, finding the most tax-efficient and financially beneficial set-up for me (and my business). Kind of a tax geek, who is extremely knowledgeable about all the legislation and who has a real flair for balancing the business and the personal side of taxation. All of which adds up to tax advice that puts a smile on your face, because it works, it's feasible, and it's appropriate. Marcel does all that.
Ingrid de Groen
Short lines of communication, expertise, and a progressive attitude
As an experienced national and international entrepreneur, I recommend Consilio's practical, transparent and budget-friendly approach to every potential client, whether they are start-ups or well-known and established business, in any discipline. Short lines of communication, expertise in and access to many subjects and related areas, with a far-sighted and progressive attitude rather than the traditional retrospective view.
Personal attention and knowledge
We’ve worked with Consilio for more than 10 years, because of the personal attention we get and their knowledge of the financial and tax issues that are relevant to us.
HRC International BV
Billing and bookkeeping in one, it's perfect
As a newly-established entrepreneur, I can both sort out my bookkeeping electronically and use the Consilio system to bill my customers. Admin takes up very little of my time, and I quickly get an answer to any questions. It's great!
Otto van Wiggen
Want to know more?
Contact us to arrange an initial meeting.